Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PDJ - Bengals Will Prioritize OL in FA
(01-03-2021, 11:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn’t.

Give me the guy who outplayed the potential OROY in Justin Jefferson. Kid just broke records held by Randy Moss and Anquan Boldin. And he was second fiddle to Chase at LSU...

Hey, it's all subjective at this point.

I guess my issue is, we don't need Randy Moss 2.0 to make Joe Burrow get a lot of yards and 2-4 touchdowns. We just need somebody not named AJ Green.

On the other hand, we aren't winning games next year if we're going to get into a habit of giving up 400 yards on the ground.

We need a defensive playmaker. Rousseau has the tools to be that. Nine feet tall, arms like the ropes in a wrestling ring. I'd be cool with taking him and taking somebody later on to drop/be out of position for AJ's share of passes.

(01-03-2021, 11:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly, most positions are a "need" for us at this point.

I really think we're about five away. Sure, we need depth at every spot, but as far as starters, we've got a better roster than we did a couple years ago. Couple linemen and an edge rusher will make a huge difference on this team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PDJ - Bengals Will Prioritize OL in FA - Benton - 01-04-2021, 12:01 AM