Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Analyst Sites 1st Round Draft Prediction
(01-12-2021, 03:43 PM)yang Wrote: I imagine last night's performance and injury might drop him depending on the severity.  I'd run to the podium in the 2nd round, but lol at the first.  

I also wonder where the OSU center Josh Myers will go.  I have seen him mocked early 2nd to the late 3rd.  He's young and I believe could develop into a solid if not all pro type center. 

Hobs scares the bejeesus out of me though.  I only want Chase or Sewell at 5 or a trade back.  I am worried none of that will happen. They won't take a LB there.  No edge or DT worth it.  

I would see them reaching for the OT which is a premium position for the pick and then they will tell the world they had him ranked higher all along, lol.  You know the next 5 picks are crying now because they all wanted...(checks name again)  Slater!  

He’s a top 15 talent almost unanimously. He just posted as well he’s all good as far as injury. Guard is the bigger need but we can dates both. Also Farley at cb is a option at 5 like other have said
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock Analyst Sites 1st Round Draft Prediction - Jpoore - 01-12-2021, 07:38 PM