Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Analyst Sites 1st Round Draft Prediction
(01-25-2021, 08:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: and you left off.. he was projected 3/4 round.  picked in 4th round.. i agree some win the award are not high NFL draft picks but Price was not that so when you add the awards, the record breaking starts and considered one of the top 10 OSU lineman of all time...Price again projected 1st round consensus pick..  with some having him top end 2nd round.. you will hardly find any articles that projected him a risk/bust type player.. m0st said he will be solid and play everyday , smart anchor to a team at center.... most graded him out A level at his position And look at the centers that won the award picked in 1/2 round most have worked out..  but like other draft picks for whatever reason they end up not playing to the level of projection.

I left it off because it wasn't relevant to what you were saying. You were making the claim that he wasn't overrated because of his college accolades. I am making the point that those don't matter and do not translate to NFL success. Draft projections, and grades, are done based off of the players abilities, not their awards. Price was rated higher because he was a better prospect than Luigs. That doesn't mean he was a good prospect, however, and we are seeing the results of his shortcomings. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock Analyst Sites 1st Round Draft Prediction - KillerGoose - 01-25-2021, 09:09 PM