Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Analyst Sites 1st Round Draft Prediction
(02-17-2021, 01:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Meh. I don’t put all that much stock into that comment. Especially when he threw in the bold...

“Jonah played only a handful of games at left tackle and played well,” Callahan said. “I see Jonah as a young, ascending tackle and to move him at this point off the tackle spot would probably be a disservice to him. That’s not to say that’s not possible or could never happen, but I just think he’s done some really good things as a tackle so far. To move him off of that in this point in his career would be a disservice to him.”

I assume it’s going to be Pollack’s call at the end of the day.

That's why I said "not much inclination" vs something like "not going to happen."
I interpret Callahan's comment that they really don't want to move Jonah Williams to G unless it's necessary. It's not likely that they move him, not that they never would. They like what they saw of him at OT in 2020 and want him to keep growing there for the foreseeable future.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock Analyst Sites 1st Round Draft Prediction - ochocincos - 02-17-2021, 02:03 PM