Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack's thoughts about the O-line
(01-13-2021, 11:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: I haven't been keeping up with the draft mocks much yet, but if we don't get Sewell, would Davonte Smith be there at 5? If so, I'd probably look at taking him. 

I think he might be took by the dolphins with tua,  I started to like him but people are saying he's small and light weight,and looking at his highlights all the corners do look bigger then him. I couldn't tell jon Ross was small in college either,that's what scares me about him. Not counting he got hurt in the national championship game and couldn't play the 2nd half. 

So I'd rather go jamar chase because he's good as well and has chemistry with Joe burrow. But I'm not going to cry if we drafted Smith. I'll also take Sewell but I'd be worried about our receivers and might expect a not so good season,when tee Higgins and boyd take the top corners then we have nobody else really except tate. Which I haven't been impressed with him. There's a slight chance they could take Kyle Pitts also or another o lineman .but I really don't want to do that. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack's thoughts about the O-line - BengalsFanRealist2855 - 01-17-2021, 03:23 AM