Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(03-19-2021, 04:04 PM)Destro Wrote: That seems to be the case, but that is not trafficking or sex slaves. That is prostitution. 

When the prostitutes are brought into the US by "family friends" or small local business "sponsors" as transplants from other countries for the purpose of performing sex acts in massage parlors/prostitution, thst is 100% trafficking and sex slaves.

These women are brought here with the promise of a job and help, and then forced to work in these places 12 to 15 hours a day with little to NO days off, no breaks, and for little pay by their own Chinese "sponsors" who own or lease the space. If they refuse to work this way or request more pay they are sent back to China. They are also transported between states to fill spots when girls run away or are sent back for non-compliance. It is rampant all across the US.

They are also forced to live together i. apartments with little to no furnishings... all paid for by their "sponsors".

^ I know this because in the Dayton area there were a lotnof these places closed down and a client of mine mentored and helped some of these women get back on their feet or back to real family overseas. She told me all about the trade.

A man like Robert Kraft going into those parlors is 100% helping the sex traffic industry by being a customer.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - PDub80 - 03-19-2021, 05:09 PM