Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(03-19-2021, 04:24 PM)Destro Wrote: Is it different from black, Latina or white ones? Are all Asians at these places sex slaves? Or is that there are some that are that way, so all Asian massage parlors are sex workers? Just go into one with cash and get sex, as long as they are Asian?

They are different.

Many aquire the woman via an illigal slave trade.

They they are usually woman in desperate situation trying to find a way into the US.  When they arrive they are told they owe there captors for payment for getting them into the country were they are forced into prostitution to pay the dept.

What the other poster was suggesting isn't that craft is directly involved in the trade itself but is guilty by association.  The same way you or I would be if we purchased goods we knew to be stolen.

I only know a little about this, not much.  An Asian message parlor local to me what shut down for very reason.  

I don't know the full story behind the place craft was caught at.  If it was a sting to catch prostitution generally or if it was to catch traffickers, I can't tell you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - motoarch - 03-19-2021, 05:24 PM