Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(03-19-2021, 05:09 PM)PDub80 Wrote: When the prostitutes are brought into the US by "family friends" or small local business "sponsors" as transplants from other countries for the purpose of performing sex acts in massage parlors/prostitution, thst is 100% trafficking and sex slaves.

These women are brought here with the promise of a job and help, and then forced to work in these places 12 to 15 hours a day with little to NO days off, no breaks, and for little pay by their own Chinese "sponsors" who own or lease the space. If they refuse to work this way or request more pay they are sent back to China. They are also transported between states to fill spots when girls run away or are sent back for non-compliance. It is rampant all across the US.

They are also forced to live together i. apartments with little to no furnishings... all paid for by their "sponsors".

^ I know this because in the Dayton area there were a lotnof these places closed down and a client of mine mentored and helped some of these women get back on their feet or back to real family overseas. She told me all about the trade.

A man like Robert Kraft going into those parlors is 100% helping the sex traffic industry by being a customer.

No where have you posted or can say this was the case in this massage parlor. All I am saying. Time and time again you are speaking about things that happen, but in no way have connected that to what happened here, with him. Sex trafficking happens. Some happens at massage parlors. Kraft gets a hand job in a massage parlor. They are sex traffickers. That is not how things work. 

Many businesses in America were built on the backs of African slaves, as it was legal and done during that time. By that connection, any successful business during that time was done by slaves.  

(03-19-2021, 05:24 PM)motoarch Wrote: They are different.

Many aquire the woman via an illigal slave trade.

They they are usually woman in desperate situation trying to find a way into the US.  When they arrive they are told they owe there captors for payment for getting them into the country were they are forced into prostitution to pay the dept.

What the other poster was suggesting isn't that craft is directly involved in the trade itself but is guilty by association.  The same way you or I would be if we purchased goods we knew to be stolen.

I only know a little about this, not much.  An Asian message parlor local to me what shut down for very reason.  

I don't know the full story behind the place craft was caught at.  If it was a sting to catch prostitution generally or if it was to catch traffickers, I can't tell you.

Maybe you should read up on the case as it is the ONLY one I am speaking on. Believe it or not, some people will perform a sex act for money and not be a sex slave/trafficked. Many of the women were in their 30's and 40's, worked multiple jobs and were actually made citizens of this country. Government moved to seize homes, finances and they were put into jail. The human trafficking thing was a red herring for the warrant. The prosecution had to come out later, in court, and even said there was no evidence of trafficking. ( Recent history shows us press conferences and reports don't have to be truthful, but they get a lot more honest where it's a crime to mislead ).

Kraft is a dirty old man, in my opinion. I would never do what he did. I think traffickers are the lowest form of humans, next to those who harm children. To claim Asian massage parlors are just sex slaves is incredibly disrespectful and prejudicial to those who are not. By that wide brush, you're saying all those who ran the massage parlors in Georgia that got shot up are all sex slave traders. Wonder if it actually shows more about those who mass murder when they have "a bad day."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - Destro - 03-19-2021, 06:16 PM