Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(03-19-2021, 06:16 PM)Destro Wrote: No where have you posted or can say this was the case in this massage parlor. All I am saying. Time and time again you are speaking about things that happen, but in no way have connected that to what happened here, with him. Sex trafficking happens. Some happens at massage parlors. Kraft gets a hand job in a massage parlor. They are sex traffickers. That is not how things work. 

Many businesses in America were built on the backs of African slaves, as it was legal and done during that time. By that connection, any successful business during that time was done by slaves.  

Maybe you should read up on the case as it is the ONLY one I am speaking on. Believe it or not, some people will perform a sex act for money and not be a sex slave/trafficked. Many of the women were in their 30's and 40's, worked multiple jobs and were actually made citizens of this country. Government moved to seize homes, finances and they were put into jail. The human trafficking thing was a red herring for the warrant. The prosecution had to come out later, in court, and even said there was no evidence of trafficking. ( Recent history shows us press conferences and reports don't have to be truthful, but they get a lot more honest where it's a crime to mislead ).

Kraft is a dirty old man, in my opinion. I would never do what he did. I think traffickers are the lowest form of humans, next to those who harm children. To claim Asian massage parlors are just sex slaves is incredibly disrespectful and prejudicial to those who are not. By that wide brush, you're saying all those who ran the massage parlors in Georgia that got shot up are all sex slave traders. Wonder if it actually shows more about those who mass murder when they have "a bad day."

Ok, bud.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - PDub80 - 03-19-2021, 10:19 PM