Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(01-13-2021, 06:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: An awful lot of shitting on Watson while never once acknowledging that Watson's worst QB Rating year of 98.0 is still 8.2 points higher than Joe Burrow's year, and Watson has a career 104.5 QB Rating. Burrow threw 13 TDs in 10 games. That's 20.8 TDs in a 16 game season, yet once again you're shitting on Watson for having a 26 TD season.

Kid's only 1 year older than Burrow, so any talk about Burrow getting better with age and experience? Also applies to Watson. 

Burrow is real promising, but it's promise, not realized yet. But he wears the Bengals uniform, so of course it's ridiculous to even think about if you would trade him for a 25-year-old 3x Pro Bowl Top-5 QB? Lol

It's been a theme around here as long as I've been on the boards and that's been a good minute. 

Whenever you compare a board favorite to another elite prospect folks have to slam the prospect. I remember No way in hell would I trade Carson for Big Ben. Carson was a number 1OA.

Too often folks think you "don't like" a certain player when you make such threads. It's not "out of the blue"l it's current news. 

WTS. The thread was more to gauge folk's views and I appreciate how much they love JB; hell I LOVE JB. I just think Mikey may be getting some heart advice as opposed to head advice. 

Sure DW is costly; it's because he's an elite QB, but Houston has already paid a good portion of the contract and you have DW under contract for 5 years. DW would be on the "affordable" portion of his contract when it comes time to resign the likes of Tee Higgins, Jonah Williams, or the #5OA we take in the upcoming draft
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - bfine32 - 01-13-2021, 08:30 PM