Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(01-13-2021, 08:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's been a theme around here as long as I've been on the boards and that's been a good minute. 

Whenever you compare a board favorite to another elite prospect folks have to slam the prospect. I remember No way in hell would I trade Carson for Big Ben. Carson was a number 1OA.

Too often folks think you "don't like" a certain player when you make such threads. It's not "out of the blue"l it's current news. 

WTS. The thread was more to gauge folk's views and I appreciate how much they love JB; hell I LOVE JB. I just think Mikey may be getting some heart advice as opposed to head advice. 

Sure DW is costly; it's because he's an elite QB, but Houston has already paid a good portion of the contract and you have DW under contract for 5 years. DW would be on the "affordable" portion of his contract when it comes time to resign the likes of Tee Higgins, Jonah Williams, or the #5OA we take in the upcoming draft

This brought back memories of the old Carson vs. Big Ben threads in smack talk on the OG message board site.  What a time to be alive that was.

In any case, I voted NO, because I really like what Burrow means to this team as well as how he represents himself as well as OF COURSE his talent.  I think he could possibly be the best in the league in a few years.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - wildcatnku24 - 01-13-2021, 10:27 PM