Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(01-18-2021, 04:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Texans are apparently interviewing Bieniemy. If they hire him I could see Watson dropping the trade demands.

This is what I don't get.
They didn't hire a HC, they hired a GM. DW still can have a say in the HC position hiring. 

But to pass up on a guy for GM that was a key part of the 12 year Dynasty (from '08-'20) the Pats had is hard to do. I don't care who the others were that they passed on, none have Caserio's level of a pedigree. 

Sh*t, I'd be pretty excited if I was him, first thing after the hiring was announce, be on the phone asking if he could pass along his list of HC candidates so I can review them, also be there when you interview (on zoom) and get a feel for them as well, so you can have my input about each one. Not that I expect you to choose the one I want, but let's get on on the same page and communicate effectively with each other.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - Mike M (the other one) - 01-18-2021, 05:09 PM