Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(01-18-2021, 07:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Really ??  Burrow had a solid year as a rookie but he is like a 3 to Watson 8 on escape and throwing on the run.. he does not have the arm strength that Watson does on the run...and  that is one of Burrows big areas of improvement  with  throwing of pocket and on the run.. Burrow avg like 14 yards rushing a game, Watson double that with over 30 yards a game and I actually predicted that since at LSU he could sit in the pocket  and did not face the pressure he got in the NFL plus the depth at WR i at LSU enabled him to have WRs much more open while in the pocket.

Watson is considered in the elite class area now.. Burrow is not even considered in that level where Watson is now.

Of course Watson is a better runner, I said as much. Burrow is a good runner though and I believe is a more accurate passer 
while in the pocket. If we take care of the OL and protect Burrow I believe he will be better than Watson IMO.

It is okay to disagree but you have never really been on the Burrow train Essex.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-18-2021, 08:59 PM