Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(01-25-2021, 12:53 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: He had 3100 yards last year, he just had more passing TDs (also had more passing attempts). He isn’t the type of QB to throw for 4500 yards and he likely never will be. If you want to set your definitional be that sensitive, then okay.

In a passing league, with a loaded team he couldn't put up numbers and fell short of expectations by a mile.

No one is winning the Superbowl with Lamar Jackson's formula for QB. But, people would have traded Burrow for him in the blink of an eye after he took the league by storm. Today, those people would look foolish, IMO.

My point is that 1: Burrow's a rookie and looked awesome for a lot of his play. 2: I think it takes several years for anyone to cement themselves as "great", elite, etc. DW had an excellent season, but I'm not interested in a shiny new thing when the Bengals already have a shiny new thing of their own who also has huge potential.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - PDub80 - 01-25-2021, 01:07 AM