Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(01-30-2021, 12:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Was listening to Freddie and Fitz on ESPN radio tonight and they were talking about the teams that should be interested in trading for Watson. They went through each division and came up with 15. We were obviously not one of them. They very quickly moved past us, Cleveland, and Baltimore. They kind of paused on Pittsburgh, but I’m not sure if they actually put them in the final group or not. That’s a terrifying thought btw.

Obviously it’s just sports talk radio, but it was an unbiased and non “homer” take from a couple guys that have no connection to Burrow or the Bengals in general.

The more I think about it Miami might make the most sense. They have the draft capital plus Tua to package together. If they were actually determined to land Watson I’m not sure anyone would be able to beat their offer.

Well after seeing what it looks like the Rams are giving up for Stafford... I'd say the Bengals are waaaay out of it, Mikey covets those picks like McScrooge counts $$$. 

Stafford for Geoff and  ...

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero is reporting that the Lions will receive LA’s 2021 third-round pick, as well as LA’s first round picks in 2022 and 2023.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - Mike M (the other one) - 01-31-2021, 02:45 AM