Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(02-10-2021, 06:48 PM)jason Wrote: Checks his notes....

Yep. Says here that a team quarterbacked by Ryan Finley beat that same Steelers team only weeks before. I think Case could've held his own. But I agree... Baker's not a bad game manager.

I'm not worshipping at the altar of Baker, but winning a playoff game in Pittsburgh on his first try?  Hell, unless he threw 6 INTs what Bengals fan could sneeze at that?

(02-10-2021, 06:51 PM)jason Wrote: I don't think I've heard him speak publicly on it. It's like the Texans put it out there. The guy must be a complete jerk to want outta that situation.

Is it so wild to think franchise QBs should/could have a say in how a franchise is run?  We are 30 years into the Mike Brown era and have 0 playoff wins but we are pretty damn sure we're winning it all for the first time in over 50 years of trying for one reason...Joe Burrow.  Franchise QBs change everything, so maybe they should have more sway and say in things.  Just a notion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you trade Burrow for Watson - Nately120 - 02-10-2021, 07:19 PM