Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poker Tonight- HORRIBLE LUCK!
(02-16-2021, 04:14 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Oh, ok.  I misread it.  I just saw the $121 and somehow confused that for his raise.  That makes a lot more sense.

Man, maybe I should create a facebook account and try to find a group on there to play with.  I didn't even know they had an app for creating your own games. 

PS Are you secretly loaded, Brad?  A big game for me back in the day was a $100 buy-in.  Spent most of time in $10 and $20 games.  And here you are playing cash games with that kind of coin...  Your guy's game sound way too rich for my blood.  Especially since I got a decade of rust on me.  (Me and all my friends got old and finding a live game is next to impossible.)

If you do get on Facebook, let me know and I'll vouch for you to get in our group.

The group where the bottom finishers pay the top finishers was typically only 40 and 50 dollar games, but you can buy-in for $100 to $400 in this cash game.  I typically go for $300 and so do most other people.  I'm actually on government assistance, although I am secretly loaded with a settlement from our own insurance after the wreck that not many people know about  Hilarious, but all that money is in a trust, so I can't use it for things like this.  I bought in a few nights ago with no money in my account (hadn't played in a little while), so I would have been screwed if I lost, but I actually won a little over $300, then a little over $300 again the next night, and then $150 the next night, but then I was up over $100 last night, took a bad beat, went on tilt, and ended up losing all $300 of my buy-in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Poker Tonight- HORRIBLE LUCK! - BFritz21 - 02-15-2021, 02:02 AM
RE: Poker Tonight- HORRIBLE LUCK! - BFritz21 - 02-16-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Poker Tonight- HORRIBLE LUCK! - Benton - 03-10-2021, 01:54 AM