Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
OL hits and sacks - Joe Goodberry
(04-14-2021, 02:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feeling the same but would be happy with Terrance Marshall at 38 as well if we take Sewell at 5.

Still should be some good OL in the 3rd and 4th rounds and cannot forget about pass rushers either.

Think you would like my Mock I did yesterday TLL.

Started with Sewell and Meinerz, then went pass rushers along with Nico Collins.

I've seen mocks that have him being there when the Bengals pick, but personally I don't think he's going to last to 38. How often does the 4th WR in a draft last until 38? Not to mention that all teams who need a WR knows the Bengals need another and will trade up accordingly if he does slip to 32-37.

I still think by sheer value that 38 needs to be OL, but if it is going to be a pass catcher regardless, I like Freiermuth over any of the 2nd round WRs, if he's there.

I'm honestly of the opinion that you could give Lou Anarumo a completely All-Pro DL and he'd find a way to make it merely good. They've spent the last 2 FA on the DL, neglecting the OL. Worry about pass rushers next year when hopefully Anarumo is gone and the new guy is competent.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OL hits and sacks - Joe Goodberry - TheLeonardLeap - 04-14-2021, 03:18 PM