Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
(04-28-2021, 01:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not really thinking of how much they'll cost to make because I'm thinking that it won't cost more than a few pennies to make (probably less since that medical cream selling for hundreds only cost pennies to make), and we have sponsors helping to cover everything, so that's not a problem.

My question is, how much would a book store buy them for from us to sell?

If they go on sale for $20 in a bookstore (just making that number up but it's one of the options in the survey), how much would the bookstore be willing to pay us for each copy?

$10?  $5?  

Anybody know?

Your assumption on cost is way off...

Depending on your volume you are going to be at a couple of bucks per I would predict unless the printer gave you a special discount for being a charitable organization. You probably should reach out to some printers and get general quantity pricing on something like that before figuring out the price. Note most customers will want them when they pay, and most printers will want to be paid before they print, so you have to pre-purchase which impacts quantity discounting as you have to make sure not to over buy on something like a calendar which has a finite life span.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - Au165 - 04-28-2021, 02:46 PM