Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
(05-01-2021, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually what happens is that every time you come here asking for "advice" you don't really want advice.  all you want is for everyone to say you are doing everything perfectly.  Then whenever anyone tries to give you advice you get mad and accuse them of attacking you.

For example it appears you are doing exactly what I suggested.  In other words I gave you very good advice.  But all you do is get mad at me for it. 

I asked what price people would be willing to pay and if there's any interest to buy one on here.......... HOW IS THAT ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO SAY THAT I'M DOING THINGS PERFECTLY?!

And, as I said, my team and I were already doing the things you suggested because we're smarter than you in this manner, despite you insinuating that we wouldn't already be doing the things you suggested.

Once again, you attack me like I'm too stupid to realize it when you have no solid response. 

I suggest staying away from my threads for a while, especially after the vaccine debacle.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - BFritz21 - 05-01-2021, 11:33 AM