Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
(04-28-2021, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No offense Brad, but if you are really serious about this you should have already been in touch with every book store within 100 miles of your home.  You need some serious business/marketing advice to make this work.  No one here can help you with this.

Charities spends tons of money on these type of marketing projects.  if you could somehow tie this to just one charity then you might get the professional help you need, but it does not seem that is the direction you are going.

I respect what you are trying to do, but the fact is that people just don't like looking at handicapped people as "decorative items".  It is going to be hard to sell this calendar. 

Hold on........  people don't like looking at handicapped people/people missing limbs as decorative items?!  

How do you know this?!  How many people have you talked to about this?!  Where's the market research?!  

Now you're just bashing me and other handicapped people because you feel big and smart being a bully, regardless of how many times I prove you wrong or make you look bad.

Why wouldn't they like looking at people with nice, toned, muscular bodies in wheelchairs and/or missing limbs?  Are you saying people in wheelchairs can't be attractive?!  Do you tell people in your community that?!  

The models I have are in great shape and very attractive, so the handicapped issue seems like it could be more appealing by offering something different while still looking good.

Or, again, are you saying that it's impossible for handicapped people or people missing limbs to be attractive?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SINCE YOU SPEAK FOR THE WORLD.

Or were you just looking for another reason to insult me and failed, like you always do when you try and bash me?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - BFritz21 - 05-01-2021, 12:49 PM