Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
(05-03-2021, 12:41 AM)grampahol Wrote: Brad..I'll be the heavy.. You are annoying. It has absolutely nothing to do with being handicapped or anything else, but you are just annoying. Hell, I'm annoying, but I'll readily admit it. I'm damned hard to live with and I have a short fuse and I have no teeth and I'm old and way under weight.. I think my dumb jokes are funny even if nobody else does and I'm fine with that.. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to be the victim of everyone who might not see the entire world in the exact same light as you do. Nobody likes a freakin cry baby..
Fred went out of his way to appease you and YOU turn right around and continue with your whining.. Knock it off.. Go post on AOL or the Nextdoor app where whining is everyone's favorite pastime.. I'm sure you'll find plenty of sympathy there. You really don't want my version of sympathy because you ain't gonna like it and will probably run to the mods to report me and get me booted and you know what? I don't really care. I have all the fulfillment I need in my life without the need to whine. I've had a damned tough life. I've been homeless, locked up several times, raised too many kids, been an addict living on the streets and on and on. I'm just not nor is anyone else interested in your endless whining.. End/stop

You know why people love me?  Because I never play the victim.

Fred attacks me and all my ideas, throws out insults, lies about me and about things he has said, and then just degrades me.  He's the only one I have a problem with.  

So why am I annoying?  Because I fight back?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - BFritz21 - 05-03-2021, 01:05 AM