Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
(05-04-2021, 11:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I hesitate to even enter this conversation, as I see it is something very important to you. But what I would point out, is that the 78% of people using printed calendars for work are most likely using the big "Daily Planner" calendars that lay on their desktop so they can write on them and see them first thing every day, or, they are using the "At-A-Glance" calendar/planner books (which is what I use). So if I was asked if I used a physical calendar at work my answer would be yes, but not in the way I think you are taking it.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that if you are hiring models, you are planning on doing an old fashioned Hang on the Wall calendar with a picture at the top and month showing below it like people used to hang in their kitchens. I used to see these all the times in bookstores at Christmas, but I see them less and less these days. It's outdated. I wish you well in your endeavor, but think you would do better looking towards something new rather than something outdated. Just my opinion, I often wrong. Good luck with your fundraiser. 

Home OR work.  

Also, I'm pretty sure that people keep important work data in their phones so they don't have to be at work to look at them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - BFritz21 - 05-04-2021, 11:46 AM