Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell
(04-25-2021, 06:35 AM)Nickslycat Wrote: B.S.  Half of the top ten picks bust, but a player passed up 37 times is going to become an instant dominant starter?
Billy price dominated in college, he was a mauler.
Jonah was dominant in college, wtf has he shown in the nfl?  In the limited snaps he has played,, he is a below average  .
Build the line with someone who was judged as the best lineman in.college football at 19 yrs of age.  Double dip on the line in rd. 2.
Make the line the strength of the team, and see how far the crown jewel will take them, that’s what good organizations do.
It really is that simple.

How did Mayfield go from being another bust in Cleveland, to a top 10  Qb?

Who was the best receiver on the last 10 Super Bowl winning teams?  Hint, not a single ***** one was drafted in the top ten.

That last comment is a weak take. Considering “most” SB teams don’t draft in the top half of the round... I’d be willing to bet that less than 10% of the top 10 picks over the last 10 years (a pool of 100 players) have won a Super Bowl. Without looking Patrick mahomes comes to mind, otherwise I’d have to look.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell - Bengalbug - 04-25-2021, 09:40 AM