Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell
(04-26-2021, 04:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I am not sure Mixon can hold up to an entire season. He's had 4 years to do so and has missed nearly a full season's worth of games (14) out of 4. If you could get Derrick Henry in the 2nd round of any draft, would you do it? I would, yes.

If they cannot get a sure thing, blue chip, dynamic WR - None will be there in the 2nd, let's be honest. I would rather see them pound the rock this year and become a more clock control offense. I wouldn't hate taking another O lineman at the 4th or with an extra 3rd in this scenario, either. Just get big and nasty and go about it that way. The late rounds have some bigger project WRs that run really well. The kid from Charlotte and the other from Colorado State look interesting late.

I love several of the late round WRs to come in and be developmental and actually impress. Powell from Clemson is one of my favorites and Simi Fehoko from Stanford is another. Both I think will be really good pros after a year or two of development.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell - Murdock2420 - 04-26-2021, 04:31 PM