Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell
(04-27-2021, 02:02 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I said I wouldn't respond, but since you insist on being disrespectful in your reply, I guess I'll respond one time. A back and forth with you can go on til draft day, so this is only to clarify that one point that you selected to pick at.

Imo, teams don't often pay a star QB and a pair of high priced WRs. If you can give me several current examples, I'll stand corrected. Until then, your snarky dismissal is just more of you campaigning for Chase.

On the other hand, teams commonly pay 2 tackles.

I think we're getting to caught up when we're worrying about who we can pay 5 years down the line. The short answer is... Not all of them.

The Seattle Seahawks won a Super Bowl, and should've won 2 of em with a QB on a rookie deal. They couldn't keep that Legion of Boom defense in tact AND still pay Russell Wilson what was gonna be due. They kept Wilson, the defense was slowly dismantled, and their days as true contenders were over... But it worked.

It doesn't matter because they had him on that cheap deal (like we have Burrow). They got that ring though by living in the monement and assembling the best team they could during that stretch. I'm excited for Thursday because we're gonna get a guy that's gonna improve our team (offensively) any way it goes.

Edit: My post was actually directed at the post you quoted. Long day...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell - jason - 04-27-2021, 02:18 AM