Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell
(04-27-2021, 09:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think it’s a little naive to think this stuff doesn’t get around. The whole story is about how the girls came forward but the school covered it up. For years. This was not a case of one or two isolated incidents.

And yes, I can vouch for my best friend not being a rapist.

Could you in college?

Cause I'm going to be completely real. There were guys I was close to in college that I don't hang out with anymore because I learned things about them that they were good at hiding or maybe at 20 and 21 I just wasn't paying attention to. 

The only way Burrow 100% would know would be if he spent every moment with Chase, and I can promise you that wasn't the case.

Also, "this stuff doesn't get around?"

Well it's been quiet for years as it happened and just now came out. Pretty sure the guys involved aren't tweeting about this. 

Hell, look locally. We still have no clue what really happened with UC basketball and the coach was fired. Nothing is getting around, the players involved are coming out and saying this is what happened. So it isn't naive to think it could be hidden, I think the only naive stance is to believe that there is no possible way a guy could be involved because he is your preferred player in a draft....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell - Murdock2420 - 04-27-2021, 10:21 PM