Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell
(04-27-2021, 10:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Off the rails?

You said it was naive to think the stuff doesn't get around. So, I used the same language and you get offended.

I think it is naive to believe that Burrow knows everything anyone he played football with does every moment of the day. You are defending him (when no one is even accusing him of doing anything at all) like someone personally insulted you. 

This all started when I said I wish it came out three weeks earlier so we'd know if Chase was involved or for that matter any LSU player in the draft. And bam... here you come Captain Chase defender saying Burrow could vouch for what Chase does. How the hell would Burrow know what Chase did this entire year? Chase was on campus but opted out of football. I would hope Burrow was focused on more important things then what the hell Chase was doing last year.

If you can't even consider that this could be an issue, then that is a total you issue. It may be absolutely nothing, but if you can't at least look at this in the same light as I did with the sense of, "Damn wish this would have come out sooner just to be in the clear" then that is a you issue. 

Read that again... "Wish this had come out sooner just to be in the clear, to make sure he isn't involved, to make sure this won't be a problem."

No where am I saying I think he did, hope he did, anything. But, if you look at this and go... ehhh, no worries not possible, then yes you are naive.

Was he even at LSU? I know the EXOS training he did was at least 12 weeks, and since he’s not graduating idk why he’d stay on campus.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell - Nicomo Cosca - 04-27-2021, 11:31 PM