Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 02:48 AM)Wyche Wrote: Exactly. I'm not mad over the Chase pick, cause honestly, who didn't see it coming with the boobs in the FO? The only "anger" I have is the fact that our oline has been dogshit for 4-5 years. You've put a bandaid on RT, two meh to shitty guys at G, and a huge question at C. WTF? I'm tired of kicking that can down the road. You had a need all over the OL, and the talent lined up there at 5 AND in the 2nd rd. Now we gotta hope Jonah can play 16, and Reiff has found Ponce De Leon's fountain, and two trolls under the bridge magically turn to NFL starter quality guards under the wizardry of Frank Pollack. I'm not exactly sold on any of that....lol.

Is what it is Wyche.

Gotta sell jersey's, and gotta sell tickets. Wins are irrelevant. 

Same shit show since August of 1991.

Yet, we continue to support the team and be surprised when they do the wrong thing over and over and over.

I'm sure Chase will be a good to above average WR but I'm also just as sure our OL will still suck in 2021 and we still won't sniff the playoffs. And we'll repeat this exercise in 2022 draft with some guy who everyone falls in love with at CB or Edge or TE or anything but the real issue.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread*** - ah5 - 04-29-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: ***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread*** - Murdock2420 - 04-30-2021, 02:53 AM