Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(07-31-2021, 12:06 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: If you would've told me in back in April that Spain and XSF were going to be the 2021 starters, I probably would've cringed a bit.
I think what some of us are saying is that if Carman doesn't start this season, it will be viewed as a disappointment, not because it's a knock on the rookie, but because he gives us our best chance at an upgrade at this point.  However, I don't think it's a realistic expectation for Carman to start at either guard spot Week 1.

Most other options at G have dried up now so it's too late barring a trade or a DeCastro miracle.  I wish they would've played it safer and been more proactive in FA.

What worries me is that Mike Brown has emerged from his crypt saying, "Our offensive line is going to surprise people."  
Naturally, anything that comes out of that man's mouth I tend to resist. Nervous

Spain and XSF are, at worst, average when healthy. They're actually better than that for what the Bengals need them to do. I wouldn't be concerned at all if the season started tomorrow and they were healthy and starting. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - rfaulk34 - 07-31-2021, 02:38 PM