Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone think Taylor is improving?
(11-22-2021, 09:33 PM)jj22 Wrote: I actually don't mind him as HC. Playcaller is my only frustration with him at time. But the way he managed the closing minutes of that almost comeback againdt the Dolphins in 2019 let me know he at least knew how to take care of the duty's of HC of the team.

Outside of the losses (which for the most part have been close), I really have no complaints as far as him being HC. He is young, so it should be only up from here (from a HCing standpoint).

Agree with this and he definitely killed in the draft and FA. 

Think everything is trending up and Bengals should be a juggernaut the next couple of years if he keeps this core and adds a couple more pieces and even has a chance to make some noise this year.

If he does pan out ? Then he could be here for a very long time and that's worth the gamble in my book. Just don't see it as a time to cut bait with him now after all the great offseason moves he made. Plus he is already outdoing a lot of predictions on here about the Bengals win totals before the season began. Plus the players seem to really like him. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone think Taylor is improving? - Go Cards - 11-22-2021, 09:48 PM