Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone think Taylor is improving?
(11-23-2021, 03:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hard to say. We have way better talent, and we're not trying to tank anymore. So that explains some of the improvement. I thought Zac's gameplans vs the Steelers and Ravens were top notch.

We've also had some duds though. Would we be better with a better scheme and game plans? Maybe. Hard to be mad at someone for wondering. I think at best, Zac still has to prove himself...and this last stretch (which looks moderately difficult, but has a bunch of home games) will tell us what we need to know.

I know people make similar claims every week, but the playoffs are on the line and the team is about as healthy as it gets. If we have a losing record over the next 7 games, that will he very telling, IMO. We're set up to win.

I would agree. Coming out of the bye and winning on the road was another check off the list for this squad....and that dates back to Marvin. If they can't win at least 3 more games, barring horrendous injury luck, I'd say stick a fork in em. The way the AFC is going right now, the playoffs are on the line EVERY week. I chalk a couple losses (CHI and CLE) up to bad turnovers, NYJ was the one where the gameplan seemed bad, and we still scored a lot. Against Cleveland, once we fell behind a couple of scores, we played right into their wheelhouse. You can't let Nick Chubb take over the game, you gotta make them beat you throwing the ball....and to be fair, they did some of that too...lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone think Taylor is improving? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-23-2021, 03:55 PM