Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone think Taylor is improving?
Mmmm! Bait!

Fire this guy. Dried and cold poop on the floor is better than a wet steamy one. He is still bad. The team talent has improved leaps and bounds yet the team is still not performing at the level they should. I find the defense to be the most improved area of this team and I believe he has little to do with that. Mixon, for all the hate, is good. So is Burrow, CJ, Higgins, Chase and Boyd. Aside from the Garbage Pail Kids of an offensive line, things should be pretty good. Would Bruce Arians have this team 10-0? No, but I think we would be much better than we are.

And before anyone starts that BS about how close we were to winning more games, we were just as close to having a losing record, even with beating the dumpster fire of the Jags and Detroit.

Improving from where we were is not that big of a deal, given going from the #1OA in the draft to the #5OA. Pretty much have to improve with that. If only listening to his post game news conferences shows this guy just doesn't have 'it.' The team is close. So close. I believe a couple a pieces and this isn't a playoff appearance, I'm talking AFC title game. I think Taylor will ruin that. Players are going to take their skills to a contender, if they don't end up on broken first.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone think Taylor is improving? - Destro - 11-23-2021, 06:37 PM