Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs
(01-24-2022, 07:53 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Man, tough game this. I personally prefer getting the Chiefs to the Bills (playing the best pass D in the league in cold Buffalo would've been tough), but this really is pick your poison. Like last night's game showed, they are two insanely good teams so it's a tough draw either way.

Chiefs don't play the pass as good as the Bills, and hopefully Burrow will get more time to throw than he did in Tennessee. I think Mahomes is what the NFL is for the next few years, close and important games at the end of the season won't be finishing 17-14 anymore, but 35-32 or something. I think if we're to win in Kansas, we'll need another 300+ yard day and at least a 3 TD day from Burrow.

Defence needs a heck of a day, but they've played well to this point. I'm not expecting us to hold the Chiefs to 20 or something, but if the defence can disrupt Mahomes and force him into play where he doesn't just roll us, I'll take it.

If we can play like we did in the first Chiefs game, and like we have all playoffs, we'll have a chance. If you go into a playoff game with a chance, you take it.

I agree with this.

Somehow, the Bengals also need to control the clock so the defense has something left in the tank at the end. But I don't feel bad about the matchup, given how the Bengals finished the second half last time the two teams met.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hello Chiefs... - Trademark - 01-24-2022, 12:00 AM
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs - CJD - 01-24-2022, 02:46 AM
RE: AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs - Nepa - 01-24-2022, 09:21 AM