Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-17-2022, 01:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is the name of your podcast?

I don't understand much of what you are saying because John Elway has no control over how other NFL executives, coaches, and players ranked Simmons as the #1 safety for ESPN.  Elway also does not control PFF who also ranked Simmons as the #1 safety.  Or USA Today which also ranked Simmons as the best safety.  Or his fellow NFL players who voted him as one of the top safeties and the 45th best player in the entire league?  Seems kind of silly to call all of those sources "fake"

Also please post a link to all the rankings that say Bates is just "chopped liver".

Seems like you are just making up all of this stuff.

Fake sources? With all due respect.  Yes, Dove Valley would like you to think Elway has no control which is weird all by itself.  You tell me... If Elway has "NO control"  WHY is it that he... A. Has the biggest office at Dove Valley [As seen in multiple Broncos videos].  B.) As the 'head of the selection committee' [source Denver Broncos ]  told [quasi GM] George Paton that he was "NOT to hire Dan Quinn" [who Paton was going to hire]  This reported by the Dallas beat writers close to Dan Quinn.  We linked to the Dallas podcast at our Youtube channel.  C.) Reported from multiple sources that John Elway was tapping George Paton on the shoulder throughout the 2022 draft and is seen in the draft room during the entire early rounds of the draft.  No control!!??

Question: Simmons, the darling of the sports media is being "voted by his peers" as the #1 safety, WHY did these same peers NOT vote him into the pro bowl last season?  Just a question.  Those lack of votes speaks volumes to what me and other people's eyeballs are telling us.  But, hey... If you guys want to swap Jessy Bates for Justin Simmons, I'll help pack Justin Simmons bags and even pay his ticket to Cincy.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - HardLiqor Broncos - 07-17-2022, 05:25 PM