Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(05-25-2022, 10:24 AM)basballguy Wrote: 1) If Universal Healthcare cost .45/month....or any other stupid low figure, then clearly we would have it.  

I'm not sure I'd believe that.  Nothing is cheap or effective enough for us to just assume it would be granted to us.  I mean, we're a country that spent generations incarcerating people for growing a plant.

Besides, doesn't mental health care only work on the people who are sane enough to seek it out and take it into consideration?  I'm not sure why people are so sure some psychologist with a fancy schmancy degree can change anyone's mind these days. 

Look at the whole covid thing.  Medical professionals vouched for something that was offered for free and a lot of people were like...yeah, no thanks...not only is what you are offering not good, but it's actually bad.  If this country offered free mental health counseling you'd see a few certain loudmouths warning their audience about how you're going to go there and get programmed and harmed and blah blah blah.

I'd say we're screwed on all this.  Prove me wrong, society.

I haven't even googled this, but what do you think the odds are that there are people saying that school psychologists and child psychologists are sexually/socially grooming and/or otherwise harming kids?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Nately120 - 05-25-2022, 10:33 AM