Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(06-08-2022, 12:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's not the topic of debate in this conversation. The conversation is about gun control measures and has nothing to do with what you're bringing up. So no, not inconclusive.

No, that isn't true. If we use the definition of mass shooting that at least four people were shot in a single incident, we had 693 mass shootings last year, of which 31 were school shootings. 4%. The majority of mass shootings are not at all what we think of when we think of them.

Accurate.  Of course, using such a standard to define mass shootings is done to inflate the numbers to promote gun control.  The unintended consequence of that being that it makes the vast majority of "mass shootings" gang related shootings.  Also, sadly for the Dem narrative, it also means the vast majority of mass shootings are committed by people other than evil white men.  I'll reiterate this very important point for those howling to "do something."  If you're not a gang member, associate with gang members, or hang out in areas gang members congregate then you're more likely to get struck by lightning than to be involved in a mass shooting.  Anyone here live in permanent fear of being struck by lightning?  Don't get me started on how you're exponentially more likely to die driving your car or taking a shower.  Anyone here live in mortal fear of driving their car or taking a shower?

Stop letting the media whip you into a state of irrational fear. (not you Bel, I'm speaking generally)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-08-2022, 12:38 PM