Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(12-21-2022, 12:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah well, but no one should hope that anyone gets a free pass for multiple blatant attempts at overthrowing an election and usurping power. That this even needs spelling out is frightening. And I would have a problem with the democratic party if they were to think that way. Which of course is likely, since they already financially supported radical GOP candidates in their primaries for they might be easier to beat, a maneuver I found despicable. This is all irresponsible and playing with fire. 
Two-party system, what a choke, err, joke.

I think it's more like liberals giving up on Trump being held accountable for anything after getting away with decades of crime and finally, cynically, accepting that if he's going to get away with everything at least they might get to see him use his ability to get away with anything to attack their enemies for a change.

It's the schadenfreude of seeing the monster turn on his creator in the final reel.  Ideally, the monster never gets created, but that's not the world we live in.

The way I see it is that Trump is almost certainly going to get away with this, so we may as well try to enjoy the frustrating injustice for a change.  Plus, it will be interesting to see the insane coping going on if it does happen.  I'll start the theory that Trump was replaced by a robotic clone of himself who was programmed by George Soros to sling mud and throw fanatical henchmen at DeSantis.  The real Trump is being held prisoner in the basement of a local Dairy Queen along with JFK JR. and Obama's birth certificate. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Nately120 - 12-21-2022, 01:18 PM