Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(12-21-2022, 05:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like NOT imprisoning him but barring him from holding public office is the sort of combination that will convince his followers that he is completely innocent and he's being unjustly barred from resuming his position as the president. 

This country currently has like over 2 million people currently incarcerated but we're supposed to believe that Trump did way worse things than most of them but he can't be put in jail BUT hey....we can't make him president anymore either so that's acceptable...nothing suspicious about that, right? 

That's fair, but knowing how Trump likes to throw frivolous lawsuits out to delay/avoid things, what were to happen if he were to get charges delayed until the election season really kicks off in 2024? We're only a little over a year away from that really getting going, and Trump would try anything and everything to delay/avoid.

All I'm saying is the likelihood he would get prosecuted prior to the election feels low to me.
But the country definitely cannot afford to have him as president again, regardless whether he gets prosecuted or not.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - ochocincos - 12-21-2022, 05:25 PM