Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(12-23-2022, 09:01 PM)M.W. Wrote: Very true.  Be mad the folks from (OMG!!) darker skinned countries come to America and perform the jobs that we are far too lazy to do.  That's horrible, but we all like getting our hotel rooms cleaned right?  We eat the food they farm too.

A sitting president literally tries to end our representative democracy (I call that treason) and that is fine?  Gutless morons would love our democracy to end to help a stupid, fat, lazy, criminal, liar keep power.  It literally makes zero sense.

Nobody should be above the law - even if Fox News (who says they are not a real news source) thinks he is an inbred .. I mean born again Hitler... I mean Jesus.

If the Trump loses his case and gets convicted of interfering with an election, he should be executed.  So should the morons that participated in the attack.  If you want to maintain representative democracy in good faith, then the response to such a deliberate and consequential act should be harsh.  It should deter anyone from trying it in the future.

The only reason this won't happen is that the federal government fears backlash from his followers, who would undoubtedly lose their shit and start committing acts of terrorism.  Any appropriate reaction will only embolden the MAGA mob.

I will say one thing; the more Trump screws around and pisses off the right wing establishment, the more he puts his ass on the line in ways he's probably too stupid to comprehend.  He was protected by the the party without fail due to fear of losing his base at the polls, but there's been a pretty significant shift even at  street level in the party from what I can tell.  The right will only be as loyal as polls allow them to be, and national/swing state elections have been a major failure for Trump.  He's toxic and weakens Republican candidates.  They'll only tolerate him for so long, and they have a very convenient means for disposing of him.  Just step out of the way and let the process play out.  Trump will flee to another country before he pays a heavy price, but he'll be out of the US political process for good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - samhain - 12-25-2022, 11:48 AM