Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(01-11-2023, 06:46 PM)hollodero Wrote: It's different, but in general I think the older generation is not the one overhelmingly supporting the right here. In my country, they have quite the following among younger folks, I guess the same is true for many others, but I dare not say. The dying generation usually means the traditional parties are dying off, and new ones emerge. For better or worse, but overall of course way preferrable to the totally sclerotic US system.

If it's a consolation. It appears your country is quite progressive overall, and it probably made the left complacent. That can change through an election shock.

I do feel like the whole USA version of "You'll get older and become a republican" can keeps getting kicked down the road.  I'm technically a millenial, and even though I'm 41 my group is considered to be too young, dumb, stupid, poor, and idealistic to realize republicans are the right choice.

So even if republicans are the right choice, it seems like that magic number for when you suddenly see the light because you are smarter, or have more money, or have kids, or whatever people say will "convince you to be republican eventually" keeps getting higher and higher.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Nately120 - 01-11-2023, 07:17 PM