Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(03-29-2023, 04:00 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: That's just the tip of the iceberg with this bunch, zero ideas about how to fix this country's problems--- only identity politics and made-up "Woke culture war" Racism under the guise of another name...  Add adulterous Majorie "Ape Face" Taylor Green and her meth head QAnonsense beliefs, with her Jewish space lasers---Lauren Boebert as a high school dropout to the mix.  Do we really need to say more....

I don't have an issue with Boebert having a GED because I know people who have GEDs who are reasonable and logical...but she isn't representative of them.  The GOP has gone from the Alex P. Keaton mold of the 80s to mostly being highly educated but pandering to the lowest common denominator. 

Bobert is who she is, but seeing multiple members of the GOP who have juris doctorates reducing themselves to screaming KISS MY ASS and FREEDOM and turning politics into standup comedy about how much kale sucks...now that is sad on many levels.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Nately120 - 03-29-2023, 05:00 PM