Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(03-31-2023, 04:32 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Notwithstanding, Capitol police officers were murdered by Trump's mob, so he should be held accountable for their deaths by proxy.  As a direct and proximate result of Donald Trump promoting his big election lie (Over 60 federal courts including Trump-appointed federal judges,  found not a single shred of evidence to support his election fraud claims,) it caused the death and serious bodily injury to several Capitol police officers.  Therefore, Trump should be charged with the murder and felonious assault of several police officers.

What strikes me as pure sickening irony is that, these are the folks who claim to be "Blue lives matter," but when it came to the murder and assault of police officers on January 6th they quickly changed their tune.  They cannot have it both ways, so if they support Trump's Big Lie then they cannot logically say they're all for Blue lives matter. 

I wonder if his bible study covered the parts of thou shall not bear false witness, and thou shall not commit murder, Trump is guilty of both.... 

The most funny thing is the lecturing accusing other people to act for the devil or whatever.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Arturo Bandini - 03-31-2023, 04:48 PM