Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(03-31-2023, 07:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: One thing about the current crop of republican leaders is that they always end up showing how little they know about how things work.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Our side chants “lock her up” and their side is going to get a mug shot based on a witch hunt.<br><br>It’s time to change that.<br><br>Gloves are off.</p>&mdash; Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) <a href="https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1641569162274422786?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 30, 2023</a></blockquote> 

This reminds me of when my little brother would kick my ass in Tecmo Bowl when we were kids.  

I'd say some dumb shit like "okay, now I'm really gonna try super hard".  Or "You only won because I'm not even trying".  

This shrieking troglodyte prostitute really want us to believe that the only reason they haven't locked up all the libz is because the MAGA right been candy-assing it and pulling punches.  lol.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - samhain - 03-31-2023, 09:46 PM