Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(05-04-2023, 06:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump is Trump so he can say and do anything and it has little to no long term effect upon his supporters BUT he did NOT pardon them when he had the power to do so, but he's also said that they are unfairly treated political prisoners that he would consider pardoning if he wins in 2024.

So he didn't make them do it, and he didn't pardon them even though they are unfairly imprisoned, but even though he didn't condone it or cause it and he has no claim to starting it he is using the prospect of freeing them as a way to gain popularity?  You know the real kick in the arse is that if Trump's supporters actually held him to his word or held him accountable for anything he would have pardoned them in 2020 knowing there would be a backlash if he didn't.

Instead he chose to not pardon them and they're like "Ah that's ok...Trump 2024 so you can possibly pardon me in 4 years, I guess!"

Yea pretty much.

He's using this pardoning as incentive to people to vote him into office.
Any way possible just to win, because all he cares about is winning and popularity.
I absolutely hate those kinds of people.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - ochocincos - 05-04-2023, 09:03 PM