Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(06-19-2023, 02:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You don't, that is why you have states that can do their own thing, otherwise the US could be one state, but makes no sense as too many people have different views.

As for Trump, Democrats disrespected him before he became POTUS and never stopped. It is almost like they want a civil war. Someone once said how does that look? I think it would look like groups of people targeting and killing their political opponents. I pray that never happens, but that is my fear and why the right will never give up their guns voluntarily to the US government.

Did Republicans not do the exact same thing to Obama and Biden?

Many liberals (and definitely some traditional conservatives) never felt like Trump was ever fit to be president.
Many conservatives never felt that Obama and/or Biden were fit to be president either.

Why would prosecuting a (former) president for potential crimes committed need to result in a civil war? Just because a segment of the population doesn't feel like the guy did anything wrong?
The optimist in me would like to think those investigating Trump and even getting to the point of prosecuting him believe they have (more than) sufficient evidence of the conviction, knowing how big of a deal it is to be doing this to someone who is a (former) president.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - ochocincos - 06-19-2023, 02:33 PM