Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver's situation ought to be fun to watch....
(02-10-2023, 09:58 PM)Stewy Wrote: I wasn't basing it off Denver reports, but ones from Seattle.  Where there had been constant reports of "Wilson's" camps said this, Wilson's camp said this.  Wilson's camp is peeved because of X.  Wilson's camp is peeved because of Y.  That isn't the press making things up.  That's Russ's people talking to the press on his behalf to get his way.  "Let Russ Cook" was started by his people, not the press or fans.  And if he didn't like it, he just had to tell his people to STFU, which he did not do.  My Sister is a huge hawks fan and has been in Seattle for 20+ years.  He's a diva and his entourage was/is a huge part of the problem.  They weren't sad to see him go.  Good for Peyton, laying down the law and calling an end to the BS.

Ya those Seattle reports (i guess) morphed into national opinion.  I just found it odd the locals didn't see it that way...granted i didn't conduct a poll of the entire city and maybe had the conversation with 10 people during the season.

I think Payton will fix the Russ situation.  Or we'll find out that Pete Carroll is an amazing coach.  (He did seem to turn Geno Smith around)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denver's situation ought to be fun to watch.... - basballguy - 02-11-2023, 03:38 AM