Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver's situation ought to be fun to watch....
(03-08-2023, 07:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was also surprised Sean Payton went there. But he could turn around that Offense and they could be decent, but RW seems
like he really fell off last year, missing throws all the time, wasn't nearly as dangerous running with the football etc.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Broncos draft a QB.

If I think there’s one area the more veteran coaches miss on is veteran players. They aren’t objective. They put to much emphasis on what they’ve accomplished. I’m no expert or wonderkind here but Russ was Mahomes, Deshaun, Lamar etc. first. Teams are more designed to combat those QB’s.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denver's situation ought to be fun to watch.... - Soonerpeace - 03-18-2023, 01:41 PM