Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nikki Haley announces her run for President
(03-20-2023, 03:54 PM)Dill Wrote: GOP candidates put trans bathrooms, "weaponized" government, and "wokeness" front and

center of their campaigns,  and THEY are not "ridiculous" for doing that--

No, THIS FORUM is, if a poster references their actual campaign points. 

If you are in a position to know, voting with the GOP on "most issues" as you do, 

why don't you make the forum less "ridiculous" by telling us what the election is REALLY about

if that's not what the front runners in your primary repeatedly say it's about?  

How about you tell me who made trans bathrooms the center of their campaign?  Sure it's a talking point (a very minor one), but who's out there campaigning around trans bathrooms?  Especially for the presidency?  

If you really wanted to talk about states rights, border security, the economy, or small business protection, then you'd probably get something a bit more engaging from me than when you say "derp, they are focused on trans bathrooms and not real issues".  

I do think you are an informed and intelligent person so I'm not trying to personally attack you.  I just do not feel you actually care enough to discuss what the real issues are for someone like me and would just rather throw pot shots all day long.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nikki Haley announces her run for President - basballguy - 03-20-2023, 04:21 PM