Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever
(03-18-2023, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: See opinions like these are why we can't have nice things.

I've mentioned a number of things to give it merit.

I showed the assertion that Tee benefits from Chase's presence on the field to be made up by providing stats.

I've shown that Tee is equal if not better using yards per target and that JaMarr benefits from JB force-feeding him

I've shown that a teammate shown to be lesser when they played together has been superior once they parted.

All these things refute "without merit", "it's not even close", and "No question".

IF I had to say at this point in their careers I'd lean toward Chase, but there's damn sure merit to comparing the 2 and opining what might happen if their volume was reversed. 

Now for those saying JaMarr was/is a better pro-WR than Justin Jefferson.....

You’ve shown nothing but a biased Fred like reach to try and cherry pick certain numbers (and omit other important ones like TD’s lol) to make is seem less ridiculous. It’s still ridiculous. Not a single GM in the league would take Tee Higgins over Ja’Mar Chase. Not. A. Single. One. It’s not even a question. Opposing fan bases are probably laughing at this thread as we speak.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - IcoHolic - 03-18-2023, 09:03 AM
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - Nicomo Cosca - 03-18-2023, 04:52 PM